Welcome to a Lifetime of Fitness & Wellness
Located in the PE Quad in Building PE 6, the Lifetime Fitness and Wellness Center offers a variety of workout options, including
- Machines for both aerobic and strength development
- Matted area with balance balls and resistance equipment
- Television with FM audio broadcast and magazines
- Note: We NOW offer free weights in the facility.
- Students looking for a free weight environment should register for a Strength Development (KNES19A)
Who Can Use the Center
Students who are currently enrolled in:
- KNES50A: Orientation to Lifetime Fitness (2 units)
- KNES50AL: Lifetime Wellness and Fitness Center Lab (1 unit).
Community Members & Students can purchase a membership.
Purchase your parking pass here:
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and Staff members must be a registered student or have the membership to use the fitness center. Contact C.J. Jones at email@example.com to get started.
Personal training appointments are available on a limited basis.
Sign Up for a
Physical Education/Kinesiology Class
Register for a physical education/Kinesiology class to supplement your workout in the Fitness Center. These classes can be found under KNES not Physical Education.
De Anza offers more than 70 activity courses ranging from one-half to two units. Classes are offered Monday through Friday between 5:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. and Saturdays mornings.
Use of Locker Rooms
Locker Room Contacts
- Women: Precious Gerardo at 408.864.8792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men: Pete Rabbitt at 408.864.8352 or email email@example.com