World History from Prehistory to 750 CE
Beginning with late prehistoric times and covering to 750 Common Era (CE), focusing on the world's ancient peoples, cultures and civilizations. Interdisciplinary, multi-perspective view of world history, using a thematic approach and offering a balanced, representative and inclusive sampling of the world's cultures from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania.
|35666||HIST 3A||2||M·W····||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||Rashi Jackman||MLC110|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 3AH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.