Exploring Careers and Occupations
Use the Virtual Career Library to access more than 6,000 digital pages of career guidance information, including videos, books and directories, job data cards, job bank resources, and more.
NOTE: The VCL is a third-party service that De Anza College uses to support our students. Please contact the VCL Support Center with inquiries and comments about the system.a
Counselors at De Anza can help you, too
- Explore career options during the major selection process
- Gain access to online career research resources
- Select counseling workshops on Career Services topics. Check our workshop schedule for updates. Topics may include how to . . .
- Research the job market and job outlook
- Prepare for educational requirements
- Develop job search strategies
- Write resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
Appointments and Drop-in Hours
Times to meet with a counselor varies per quarter. Please stop by the Counseling Center or call 408.864. 5400 to make an appointment and for drop-in schedule.z
Student and Community Services Building, 2nd Floor
De Anza College
Counseling and Advising Center
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Career Speakers Series
Please check back for upcoming presentations.
Guides and Resources